Like all journals of ideas, especially politically incorrect ones, TOQ depends on the donations of subscribers and friends to survive and grow. Fortunately, the publisher of TOQ and TOQ Online, the Charles Martel Society, is a 501(c)(3) organization, which means that your contributions are fully US tax-deductible.
Your contributions help us:
- Pay to edit, print, advertise, and mail TOQ
- Pay to maintain TOQ Online
- Pay honoraria for our hard-working writers. The movement has seen many talented writers appear . . . only to disappear a few months or years later. At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations. By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
- Reach out to students through discounted subscription rates
- Fund TOQ’s annual Essay Contest, which aims to encourage the best minds in the racially conscious community to apply themselves to thinking about concrete and workable alternatives to multicultural, multiracial societies
You can make four different types of donations:
- First is an unrestricted donation to the Charles Martel Society.
- Second, you can donate specifically to the print edition of TOQ.
- Third, you can donate specifically to TOQ Online.
- Fourth, if you wish to give special encouragement to a particular author, you can earmark a donation directly to him or her.
- Please note the specific sort of donation you wish to make, otherwise we will treat it as unrestricted.
Ways to donate (1) Mail it in, (2) choose to make a one-time, or (3) recurring donation at PayPal:
OR via PayPal
Please give generously!
Thank you for your support of TOQ in our defense of the West.
Kevin MacDonald, TOQ Editor
The Occidental Quarterly,
The Occidental Press,
The Charles Martel Society
P.O. Box 8127
Atlanta, GA 31106
We are a tax-deductible 501(c)(3) organization.